Plant Performance Monitoring and Optimization Solutions
From oil and gas plants to wind farms, petrochemical facilities to nuclear power plants, Curtiss-Wright has the expertise and digital platforms to support optimization throughout the global power and process markets.
- Conventional Power: Curtiss-Wright's plant performance products integrate industry insight and expertise acquired over 30+ years supporting the power industry. Our specialized solutions streamline plant performance and operations while increasing efficiency and generation. Learn more about our Conventional Power offerings.
- Nuclear Power: Curtiss-Wright has over 55 years experience supporting the global nuclear power industry. Our custom applications and digital solutions are compliant with the industry's stringent quality requirements and evolving nuclear standards. Learn more about our Nuclear Power offerings.
- Renewable Energy: Our condition monitoring and plant performance solutions improve efficiency and performance for the wind, solar, and other renewable power markets. Learn more about our Renewable Energy offerings.
- Process: Asset health monitoring, anomaly detection, and quick issue resolution are critical in the process industries. Curtiss-Wright offers digital solutions for real-time asset performance management for petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other processing facilities. Learn more about our Process offerings.
- Industrial: The FAMOS suite of thermal performance and condition monitoring solutions allow industrial site personnel to make informed decisions on all aspects of process and system management. Our on-site and cloud-based solutions support steel, chemical, and other industrial facilities. Learn more about our Industrial offerings.